Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 85,417 Dinar (€722) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)