Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 161,213 Dinar (€1,327) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 144,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)