Cost of living in Patiala, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,876 Dinar (₨51,545) in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)