Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,512 Dinar (₨38,632) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 1 hour ago)