Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03741 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,271 Dinar (COL$1,878,310) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)