Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.695 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 594,485 Dinar (€4,349) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 429,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 250 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)