Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.400 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,509 Dinar (€4,839) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)