Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.927 DZD / SRD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,857 Dinar (3,444 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)