Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.467 DZD / SRD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 398,404 Dinar (27,538 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)