Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,043 Dinar (₨3,379) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)