Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,439 Dinar (€46) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)