Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21283 DZD / SYP *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar (28,662 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)