Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.848 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 397,229 Dinar (NZ$5,169) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)