Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.260 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 494,121 Dinar ($4,178) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)