Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.550 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,576 Dinar ($4,543) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)