Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.592 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,018 Dinar ($3,700) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)