Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01334 DZD / LAK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (187,356 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)