Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33671 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 27,700 Dinar (82,265 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (42 minutes ago)