Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17588 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,551 Dinar (CH$37,246) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)