Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.439 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 141,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,080 Dinar (10,940 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (34 minutes ago)