Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.410 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 154,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 148,813 Dinar (11,991 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (38 minutes ago)