Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.133 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 143,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 137,799 Dinar (11,358 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)