Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17936 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,706 Dinar (2,596,428 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (31 minutes ago)