Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20708 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 249,629 Dinar (1,205,481 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)