Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20606 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 301,217 Dinar (1,461,767 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)