Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20574 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 281,608 Dinar (1,368,767 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 234,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)