Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.163 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 188,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 177,342 Dinar (34,352 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)