Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.906 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 422,829 Dinar (€3,158) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)