Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.703 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 344,980 Dinar (€2,680) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)