Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 365,794 Dinar (€3,014) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)