Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.027 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 746,404 Dinar (kr 57,296) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)