Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.002 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,394,391 Dinar (kr 99,584) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 839,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)