Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,313 Dinar (4,710 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)