Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.873 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 160,262 Dinar (8,967 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 155,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)