Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 737,549 Dinar (¥703,650) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)