Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.074 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,633 Dinar ($b330) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)