Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.839 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,614 Dinar ($b165) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)