Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.593 DZD / BOB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 4,980 Dinar ($b300) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)