Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.991 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,150 Dinar ($6,967) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 661,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (20 minutes ago)