Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.274 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,704 Dinar (38,473 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)