Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.523 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 568,286 Dinar (42,025 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)