Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33496 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,603 Dinar (166,001 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (41 minutes ago)