Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.025 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 116,071 Dinar (3,866 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)