Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.967 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 99,494 Dinar (3,320 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)