Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.976 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 351,035 Dinar (13,013 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)