Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.476 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 252,580 Dinar (8,025 zł) in Opole.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)