Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31974 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,969 Dinar (18,670 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)