Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.780 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 142,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 122,084 Dinar (руб 68,604) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)