Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.194 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,215 Dinar (12,360 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)