Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.225 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 198,235 Dinar (5,966 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)