Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 149,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 134,245 Dinar (Php59,541) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)