Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.005 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 187% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 813,042 Dinar (¥809,390) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (25 minutes ago)