Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 550,457 Dinar (¥517,341) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)