Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.294 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 45,736 Dinar (19,939 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)