Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 36,899 Dinar (16,793 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)