Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.283 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 364,890 Dinar (85,195₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)