Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.947 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 667,511 Dinar (kr37,194) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)