Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.854 DZD / DKK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,586 Dinar (kr32,457) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)