Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.570 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 54% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,771 Dinar (GH₵226) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)