Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.919 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,060 Dinar (GH₵323) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)