Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.361 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 9,531 Dinar (GH₵376) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)