Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.815 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,631 Dinar (GH₵348) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)