Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.882 DZD / GHS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,747 Dinar (GH₵151) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)