Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,466 Dinar (¥556,827) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)