Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 517,685 Dinar (¥505,233) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)