Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 10,856 Dinar (¥11,138) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)