Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,208 Dinar (¥4,305) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)