Cost of living comparison between Novokuznetsk, Russia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.731 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 68,780 Dinar (руб 39,732) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)