Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 81,469 Dinar (85,173 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)