Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,740 Dinar (56,033 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)