Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,097 Dinar (3,123 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)