Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,685 Dinar (3,885 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)