Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 DZD / XPF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 573,169 Dinar (581,646 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)