Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30361 DZD / MRO
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 148,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 147,506 Dinar (485,845 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)