Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30268 DZD / MRO
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 149,850 Dinar (495,083 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)