Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.274 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,529 Dinar (48,705 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 455,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (16 minutes ago)