Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 296.694 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 205,972 Dinar (﷼ 694) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)