Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.921 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,755 Dinar (руб 36,837) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)