Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.014 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 227,262 Dinar (руб 112,818) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)