Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 4,986 Dinar (₨2,845) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)