Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.640 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,548 Dinar (₨1,553) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)