Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.549 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 219,170 Dinar (R$ 6,947) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)