Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 349,766 Dinar (R$ 10,029) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)