Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.190 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 106,463 Dinar (89,489 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)