Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.044 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,214 Dinar (元25,319) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)